Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring Break!

Okay so every time I start typing out my spring break something happens and it all gets erased... blogger has stopped recognizing my photos ect ect. SOO I am just giving you the links to my Facebook albums... However, please note, that these are all of my "friend" pics, so I wouldn't normally post all of these because you all wouldn't really care. So just view them as thumbnails and if one looks interesting click on it and you can see it full size.

Just know that Italy is my favorite place in the world, the best food, the best wine, the best everything I have ever had. It was so gorgeous, all the people were hospitable and I almost wished I studied abroad there. Having Carl here was great, it was like having a little piece of America, which I have started to miss quite a lot these days. My friend Konrad who is in the US Army in Germany right now also flew in and joined us for the last weekend in Madrid.

It was an amazing 12 days of break and I really cannot belive how strange it felt to be on vacation with my friends, I kind of felt a little too grown up planning out my day and spending my own money to go places.

But now it is back to school... and good news is that I have less than a month before I return! I can't belive how fast the time has passed.

Spring Break One - Madrid-Italy

Firenze

Gigantic Concert in Madrid