Thursday, May 3, 2007

From Paris with Love.



Well Paris was pretty much amazing. I was excited to go, but I didn't realize how much I would love the city. Everyone always says a city has its own style, but that was never more apparent than it was in Paris. Oh my, I love the random stuff there. I only spent two days, which is a horrible shame, I really needed like a week there. Speaking French would have been helpful but everyone was nice to us, mostly because we at least made an attempt at French, even if it was just "merci." We saw most of the hot spots, including the Mona Lisa.. which my friend illegally took a pic of! I will try and get that from her and post it. Sorry I have behind on the posting but next week is finals and I have been so busy! My astronomy class especially is so much work! AH. Oh well, soon I will be back in the states back to the daily grind and I won't be able to whine about being in Europe (I know, I am a brat, I just miss mis padres y mi hermanita)

Pictures from Paris!

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three