Sunday, May 13, 2007

5.4.3.2.1. take off...

Alright I have two full days left in Madrid. ? I have no idea. It is so strange I cannot believe it. It so overwhelming that I kinda just wanna lay in my bed until it's over.
But don't worry I have been living it up, much to my discomfort because I believe that I am coming down with a cold, although that will come in quite handy when I have sit on a plane from Munich to LA for 12 hours and 30 minutes. Maybe I can scare off the people sitting near me and have a whole row to myself? Ah the power of snot.
Well, In other news I have one whole bag packed! It's very exciting and I don't think I will have a problem fitting the last four and a half months of my life into the other bag because it is quite large.
Lidia is taking Tara and I around Madrid and then out to dinner tonight so I should go get ready. <3 peace out