Thursday, May 10, 2007

My First and LAST Bullfight


Well, I should really have known better, but I mean if someone tells you an event is gonna be bloody, yeah you are grossed out... but also intrigued...come on admit it! SO I went to the bullfight and I managed to put out of my mind the fact that they actualy kill a bull.
WELL as I found out after I watched them poke and stab the bull I realized that they did't just kill one but SIX! Needless to say we didn't stay the whole time. It was hard to watch, we got desensitized a little after the first bull was killed, but we still just didn't find any real entertainment factor in men in tight, bright, silly little outfits with capes making a bull bleed to death. So yeah, thats my story, I am home in less than a week and I don't really rember what it is like to live in America.

<3 pics if you have the stomach...
"Do You Think They Have a Problem with Streakers at Bullfights?"