Saturday, December 9, 2006

30 Days and Counting...

I now have less than a month before I take off for Spain. And I have to say, I am very excited. But as the last week of school nears its end the people around me are getting all weepy about it. I must agree that I will miss them all, but once the beginning of the school year starts back up everyone will fall back into a routine and I think we will all continue on quite well in our respective countries.

But on that note, people would like to still see me before I go and I would love to get all my friends together and have a grand farewell dinner or something. However this is finals week so everyone’s schedules conflict and I really don’t feel like planning my own going away party… because that is kind of weird.

Hopefully something will work itself out, but in the meantime I have finals to study for and a wedding cake to bake!! (long story!)