Sunday, December 24, 2006

Thanks Moody

in response to my Dirty-Gypsy Proof Blog a dear friend posted sent me some handy cold weather tips.. here they are...


k so i read that post in your blog and the note in your comment on your fear of actual cold weather...well fear not my friend! I am an expert in the subject and these are my suggestions:

1.invest in hats...lots of them, and not just the cute ones that don't cover your ears, get the cute ones that are semi-functional too!

2. layers are your best friend! start with tank tops and work your way up to gargantuan sweaters...you will never regret it.

3. just because the sun is shining does NOT mean it is going to be warm out! this is a common misconception that hopefully you will never learn the hard way.

4. have multiple pairs of those cheap stretchy gloves from target...if you don't know what i'm talking about call me and i'll explain it better.

5. boots...they aren't always ugly, and you do have to have them. check out the kick ass leather ones at nordy's after the christmas ish is over.

6. wool socks...sounds lame, but your feet will love you for it.

7. get some under armour...its expensive shit but if you have a long sleave under armour on underneath anything else you will never get cold....(under armour is a brand name..should be able to buy it online) it breathes so even if you start to get hot you won't get sticky!


well those are my best tips! let me know if you need emotional support before going out into the uncharted cold territories! love ya!


Oh how I do love that girl... Thanks again Moods!!