Sunday, March 11, 2007

American Kids Love Electro

Me: "What kind of music do you like?"
Them: "Oh, I like everything, except for Country and Techno"
Me: "Go away, we cannot be friends"

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT! I mean, I don't voluntarily listen to Country, but I don't mind it, I by no means "hate" it. So WHY!? Why make the generalization. As soon as I got to Madrid, everyone said, "Oh, I am going to hate the music here, I hate electro." But based upon what I have seen in every nightclub in Madrid contradicts that. Even at this club, Pacha, that I went to last night, people said, "Hey, I really like this music, what is it?" Usually I can identify it, and then they download/buy it.

Carl, DJing

So Yeah, Stop Hating Electro/Dance music, because you know you love it.

I just had to get that off my back.
<3 Chau