Friday, March 16, 2007

Weather Pains?

So all the joints in the top half of my body have been hurting for the past 4-5 days, strange, I know. I went to the Dr. and he thought I was crazy because the pain was really my only symptom. SO, he gave me some pain killers (in powder form, every medicine here is in freaking powder form!) and told me it might be the weather.

And for the past few days I have been thinking... THE WEATHER?! What? That makes no sense. Then a friend of mine here noted that whenever the weather changes she gets extreme pain in her right, problematic, knee. I started thinking about how I have heard other people complain of the same thing, then I realized... I have never been through any kind of temperature change! I mean it has been pretty mild here the whole time but it has just started getting hot during the day. So am I that spoiled by So-Cal that I am having pains because the weather is rapidly changing??? I guess so

Well it has gotten better today, and the weather is also less drastic today, so I hope this is just some freak thing.

In other news I am joining a gym so that I can swim, its pretty cheap, I'm excited.