Thursday, March 15, 2007

So it goes...

Ya, this is my last real (non spring break) weekend in Madrid for about a month, and I am pretty excited really. Kinda ready to travel around some more. It's going to be quite the smorgasbord of events...Next weekend Sandy and I head to Dublin. Then it is Spring break and Carl and I go to Florence, maybe Pisa, maybe Bologna. Then it's off to Amsterdam for Sandy's B-day, then the Canary Islands for Astronomy, then it is off to Paris. Then finals week, a few more days and then I fly back to the City of Angels!

Actually I might slide in a trip to Prague or Budapest because the travel agency that booked most of my trips is having a deal to those places for about 200 euro. Which includes airfare and a hotel! And I wanna go to eastern Europe before I leave, so that would be good. But I have to book it before Saturday if I want to really do it. So I will keep you posted.

Other than that this weekend has no definite plan but Sunday my friends and I are hitting Retiro packing some snacks, some sandwiches and a big bottle of Fanta Naranja! I'll let ya know how it goes...

Peace out hommies