Sunday, January 21, 2007

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I did something today that I don't even do in the States... Eat at McDonalds. And, even though I dispise McDonalds. It hit the spot. Luckily Sandy and I had just walked for about an hour and a half straight, going from Puerta Del Sol to El Rastro (the big flea market) so I am sure my health is not in danger. Funny thing is, this McDonalds was next to a Burger King and KFC. I guess they like to stick together.

Also at El Rastro today I got a great travel bag for my Barcelona trip this coming weekend. I love going there because there is just so much stuff, however it is pickpocket central so you can never relax while you are there.

And tonight Sandy, me and someother people are going to head down the street to this pub called O'Connells to watch a Patriots game. I don't care terribly for American football but it is like little USA inside that place. Everyone speaks English. Although I do love Spain, it is simply a nice break from having to concentrate so hard while people are speaking spanish to you. Oh well, I orderd my burger in Spanish today, and tonight I can order chicken wings in English. <3

Check out my new album of stolen pictures... this top one is from O'Connells last Sunday..


Stolen Pics