Friday, January 19, 2007

I am SOOO European... well...

After today, one look at me and you will swear I was born in Europe. Well... okay my blond hair and Abercrombie jeans probably still give me away, but whatever. The point is I went shopping. Dad, please hold back screams. Because the secret to shopping in Spain is to go in January or August, because of one wonderful pearl of a word…Rebajas. Translation = SALES! Every store in Spain has giant rebajas signs in the front of the store and a lot of stuff is 50% off. It is great!

Okay so basically I bought tights, two jean skirts, one is blue jean, the other is dark gray. I also got a deep green skirt, two cute pattern sweaters, a black grandma sweater that is really long, a necklace, and two purses.
We broke up a long day of shopping with lunch at Plaza Mayor. It was amazing.




Lastly, here is the link to my latest Facebook Album Madrid Life