Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am Such a Loser




The past few days haven't been too interesting... sorry. But today it was brought to my attention that while I was sitting online there was all Madrid to discover. So I decided to walk around the town, I grabbed lunch at this cool restaurant called something like Euro Kabab Istambul. It was really good food and I chilled there for about an hour and read Atlas Shrugged, which I seriously CANNOT put down, it is SO good.

Basically, I walked around, connected myself to the city, figured out where stuff was in relation to me, found cool food places, ect. It was fun, but oh so cold. I walked for about 2 hours and I think the temperature was about 35 or so. It is supposed to snow tomorrow, I will let you know how that goes.

Lastly, this weekend I am heading up to Barcelona, should be tons of fun. I will be sure to post the pics!

<3