Thursday, January 25, 2007

*SNOW*

Okay so I was in the snow today!! I think it lasted about 5 minutes, but it was still cool! No pics, sorry, it was so light I could barely see it!

I have to pack for Barcelona. We leave at 6am. And because the metro opens at 6am, we are going to have to take a cab. However, my friends who were here last semester found a way around that by taking the metro to the airport at 12:30am, and then sleeping there so they don't have to pay an expensive cab fare. ANYWAY, I don't think that is going to happen. I am going over to Sandy's later and sleeping on her couch, then me and three others are gonna share a cab in the morning, I doubt it will be that expensive.

I don't know if I will be able to post over the weekend, but I will be sure to tell you all the details when I return. Chau!