Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh the Places You'll Go!

Well, I am off to Cadiz this weekend, for Carnival, it is sure to be quite exciting, I have a blonde wig, a hot pink and orange boa, and LOTS of sparkles! Also I finished booking all of my weekend trips for the rest of the time I am here....

In this order..
Lisbon, Portugal
Dublin, Ireland
Florence & Bologna, Italy
Amsterdam, Holland
Tenerife, Canary Islands (5 days for my Astronomy class)
Paris, France

Then my last flight is back to Los Angeles!

(oh and those don't include the day trips I am going to take outside of Madrid to all the lovely towns, like Segovia, Toledo, ect)
(cute pic of us in Granada that I stole-->

And to re-cap this is where I have been (although, notably, I have not left Spain yet)

SPAIN...
- Catares
- Merida
- Truillo
- Barcelona
- Granada
- Cadiz

WOOT! So excited!